You can setup your email account in Android device within minutes following this tutorial
1) Open Email Client on android device.
2) Add new account by going to Menu -> Settings -> + Add account
3) Enter your email account and password you created in cPanel.
4) Click Manual Setup and Select IMAP
5) Use these settings for Incoming Mail Server(You will find exact setting depending on your account by going to Email Account and then Configure Email Client in cPanel)
|Username||Enter your full email address.|
|Password||Enter your email account password.|
|IMAP server||mail.domain.com(domain.com is your domain name working from our server)|
6) SMTP Outgoing mail server settings
|SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server)|
|SMTP server||mail.domain.com(domain.com is your domain name working from our server)|
7) Select Require Sign In and double check email account user/pass is correct.
8) Select name for your account and save account by Tapping Done.
Posting has been disabled.